Take 1 Advanced Tray (Heavy body) Regular Set - 2 x 50 ml Cartridge, mixing tips (exp:11/2019)
A vinylpolysiloxane (VPS) impression material with an optimum combination of physical properties: strength, elasticity, dimensional stability and the ability to register detail in any environment.
Take 1 Advanced provides the widest selection of setting times, delivery systems and consistencies for the perfect combination of mechanical properties in a material that feels like it was designed for your own technique preference, making it unnecessary to use various product lines to suit individual needs.
- Outstanding tear strength and elongation.
- Strong, flexible material stretches around undercuts without tearing or distorting.
- Hydrophilic wash material.
- Displaces intraoral fluids to produce impressions with great detail and without voids or gaps.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Impressions will not distort due to dimensional change or temporary deformation.
- Widest selection of viscosities, set times and delivery methods.
- Helps to overcome common difficulties in impression taking and complements the clinician’s technique preference
2 x 50ml Cartridge, 6 Large Mixing Tips and 6 Bite Registration Intra-Oral Tips.