G-aenial Hybrid composite, 4g syringe Posterior A2
Light-cured radiopaque composite restorative.
- G-aenial features a unique composition which provides an excellent chameleon effect and integration – in most cases with only one shade.
To replace enamel, G-aenial features an age-related shade system:
- Junior Enamel (JE) for young patients
- Adult Enamel (AE) for adult patients
- Senior Enamel (SE) for senior patients
G-aenial Anterior will reinforce your aesthetic skills and ability to match every restoration with nature.
- Suited to all application techniques: from mono-shade beauty to a thousand aesthetics possibilities using multi-shade layering
- Smooth, non-sticky viscosity that can even be handled with a brush
- Stress-free work in multi-layer restorations: working time of around 4 min.
- Aesthetic & radiopaque: unique patented High-Density Radiopaque (HDR) filler technology for easy traceability through X-rays
G-aenial Posterior is formulated to provide both strength and low shrinkage stress to help reducing the risk of long term failure.
- Excellent aesthetics with just a single shade
- Adequate radiopacity of 252% Al facilitates the follow-up
- Non-sticky packable viscosity for better control contouring and building anatomical forms.