Fuji IX GP - Packable Glass Ionomer Restorative / 6.8ml liquid
Glass ionomer cement, radio-opaque, suitable for coronary reconstructions and restorations. Fuji IX GP has a non-sticky compactable consistency and is therefore ideal for use in class V, I and II restorations, as a base or as a residual limb material. The genuine properties of glass ionomer, combined with its ease of use, ensure that Fuji IX GP can meet all your demands on modern restorative materials. Recommended by WHOs.
- Restoration of temporary molars.
- Reconstruction of pre-prosthetic stumps.
- Semi-permanent restoration of permanent molars.
- Base for composite restorations.
- Pediatric dentistry.
- Intrinsic adhesion to dentin and enamel.
- Extra translucency for improved aesthetics.
- Stronger , which ensures longer durability.
- Facilitates postoperative diagnosis.
- 6.4ml bottle of liquid