Fuji IX GP - Packable Glass Ionomer Restorative / 15g powder
GC Fuji IX GP is a wear-resistant high-strength fluoride-releasing adhesive glass ionomer for all age groups from paediatric to geriatric.
It out performs earlier products in every respect and provides a glass ionomer that can be placed carved and contoured using metal instruments without sticking. GC Fuji IX GP has been accepted as an extra-hard wear-resistant fast-setting restorative providing long-term results as an alternative to amalgam.
As a true glass ionomer, it chemically bonds to tooth structure, has a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion and releases significant levels of rechargeable fluoride. It is available in hand-mix powder-liquid and premeasured capsules. It's the perfect product for geriatric and pediatric restorations, final restorations (non-stress areas), Intermediate Restorative (IRM), core material and long-term, temporary restorations.
Packable, dough-like consistency
- Easy to handle and place
- Can be condensed (similar to amalgam)
- Shape and finish with metal instruments
- Will not pull away from prep or stick to instruments
High compressive and flexural strengths
- Assure durability, longevity, and integrity
Excellent wear characteristics
- 60% higher than conventional glass ionomers
- Within 10% of compomer materials
- Wears at only a slightly higher rate than posterior composites
Simple and easy technique
- 2 minute working time
- Self-cures in 2.5 minutes (about 4.5 minutes from start of mix)
- Single step placement for even larger fillings
1 x 15g powder
Customers Also Viewed