3M™ Scotchbond Technique
How to use Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive for Veneers
- Combined Total-Etch, Self-Etch and Selective-Etch adhesive.
- Consistent bond strength to both moist and dry etched dentin
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity
- Effective on all surfaces
- High bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics and metals) without a separate primer
- Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations
- One-step, one-coat adhesive application
- Self- and dual-cure compatible with (3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator)
- No refrigeration needed
- Store at room temperature for two years
- Flip-top vial and unit-dose delivery
- Improved, easy-to-place etchant
This single-bottle adhesive solution offers high bond strength with one simple application technique and a quick 35-second adhesive application time.
- Bonding light-cured composite or compomer for all classes of direct restorations.
- Root surface desensitization.
- Sealing of dentin prior to amalgam restorations.
- Protective varnish for glass ionomer restorative materials.
- Repair of composite or compomer restorations.
- Bonding sealants.
- Bonding veneers with RelyX™ Veneer Cement.
- Adhesive/primer for chemical adhesion when bonding zirconia, alumina, metal or glass ceramic restorations.
- Intraoral repair of existing indirect restorations.
- Bonding self- or dual-cure core build-up materials and resin cements (with Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator).
- Sealing of dentin prior to temporization for indirect restoration placement.
4th Nov 2019